Thursday, February 24, 2011

Good choice, bad choice.

My first class of the day today was canceled and I had a test in my second. I decided to hang around the coffee shop (typical college student style) and study, sipping a medium soy hazelnut latte. This set me back a whopping $4 and something odd cents. For one drink. This was a bad decision. I really don't even like coffee all that much and I probably didn't really need it to stay awake. After I took the test, (Which I think I aced, if I can say so.) I realized I forgot my lunch. Doh! So, I rushed to the cafeteria and picked up a veggie burger, fries and an iced tea. Which cost me.... only slightly more than my latte. I should have saved myself the $$ and skipped the coffee. *Second face-palm of the day* Oh well, you live, you learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment